Lotus Notes Integration 2.5 for Alfresco ทำให้เราสามารถ Integrate Lotus Notes กับ Alfresco ได้ ซึ่ง Alfresco เป็นทางเลือกของระบบ Document Management System (DMS) คล้าย ๆ กับ Lotus Quickr Software ตัวนี้เป็น Third Party Software ที่ทำให้ Lotus Notes สามารถ Integration กับ Alfresco ได้ครับ มีให้ download มาทดลองใช้ด้วยครับ
Lotus Notes Integration 2.5 for Alfresco
Your Lotus Notes – now even more effective! The Lotus Notes Integration 2.5 is released! Get your trial now!
Seamless collaboration between Alfresco and Lotus Notes
The mail client is the most frequently used daily tool at many workplaces. E-mail is also the common “transport highway” for documents to be filed in the central repository of the Enterprise Content Management System. What is more natural than integrating ECM functionalities into the user interface of these mail clients?
|Lotus Notes Integration – View|
Overview features of the Lotus Notes Integration 2.5 for Alfresco:
- Drag & Drop within Lotus Notes – by applying the drag-and-drop method e-mails can easily be transferred into the Alfresco folder structure
- NEW! Duplicate Check during archiving – based on the ID the plugin checks if the mail is already in the Alfresco repository
- NEW! Integration of Alfresco-Workflows – the workflow tab in the Alfresco Explorer enables access to the Alfresco Workflow anytime
- Direct navigation to the web-application – switch to the configurable web-application (Alfresco Share / Alfresco Explorer) details dialog directly out of every document or directory within Lotus Notes
- Configurable search mask – possible to search for properties from custom Alfresco model
- Tagging and full text indexation ensure fast find ability of emails and attachments
- NEW! Display of stored email details via the context menu in Lotus Notes – independently of the archiving settings all email details can be displayed directly via the context menu in Lotus Notes
- Advanced functionality! Define principles of your mail repository individually for all mails – different ways to store your emails in Alfresco (export as EML / attachments as separate file / stubbing: archive as link)
- Advanced functionality! Context menu with DMS-features – use numerously DMS-features like open, rename, delete, copy, download, etc. directly within Lotus Notes
- Advanced functionality! Drag & Drop to Windows applications – paste a picture, a Word document, an Excel sheet out of Alfresco directly into PowerPoint? No problem! With the drag & drop functionality you can put numerous contents directly into Windows applications like Office, Explorer, etc.
- Attachments as links – ability to include contents from Alfresco as link or HTTP-reference into new emails
- NEW! Optimized for Scalability – Performance and traffic optimizations can be set individually via the Admin Console in Alfresco
- Simple Search (FTS) – search your complete Alfresco repository directly from Lotus Notes
- Sharepoint-Integration – edit your documents online from the Alfresco Explorer out of Lotus Notes via Sharepoint
- Directory listings based on user rights
- Enter metadata during archiving
- Customized e-mail display in the Alfresco SHARE document library
- Mail filter provisioning (today, yesterday, last Week) in Alfresco SHARE
With the efficient and easy-to-use Lotus Notes Integration provided by Westernacher Products & Services AG you can secure the centralized and structured saving and filing of e-mails within the company.
Lotus Notes Integration for Alfresco – work directly in your familiar environment
The integrations central component is an easy to install Plug-In for the Lotus-Notes-Client. Any register of the central Alfresco repository can be defined as destination for e-mails and will seamlessly fade into the Lotus Notes folder view. By applying the drag-and-drop method the user can move the e-mails into the repository, and in addition to the mail`s automatically extracted chracteristics, further metadata can be added when configured accordingly.
Structured Information Management – flexible configuration
The filing of e-mails and their attachments can be configured comprehensively and according to the register in the Lotus Notes Plugin. Apart from the manual registration of additional metadata it is also possible to single out the filling of the text of the email or the attachments, or both. Within the context of saving, content indexation also takes place
Mailbox in Alfresco – stay organized
Once filed in Alfresco the mails are available for research and administration in a concise mailbox view. This mailbox is characterized by the following features:
- Display of the mail content in text or HTML format
- Access to the original .msg data file for further processing in the Outlook mail-client
- Clear display of all attachments
- Browser display of all attachments in more than 200 file formats (with the Document-Viewer for Alfresco)
- Extensive search and research functions through keywords and full-text indexing
Technical Data / System requirements
- Supports Lotus Notes 8.5.0, 8.5.1, 8.5.2, 8.5.3 / Windows 7
- Supports Alfresco 4.0.d, 4.0.1, 4.0.2, 184.108.40.206, 4.1.1, 4.1.2, 4.1.3, 4.2c