เก็บเอามาฝ่าก วิธี Importing Excel Database into Lotus Notes แบบง่ายๆ
There is the easest way. In my opinion.
1. In your Excel file put every field into separated column.
2. Insert in first row a titles of the columns.
3. The titles MUST correspond to the fields names in Lotus Notes. To check the fields names open address book and choose from menu File/Document properties. In the little window select second tab and there is a fields list. Don't be confused, there is a lot of fields, you don't neet to know this all. Probably for you the most intresting fields are FirstName, LastName, CompanyName, MailAddress, CellPhone etc. You can check this for any already registered in LN address.
4. If your excel file is ready, save it as Lotus 1-2-3 file, with extension ".wk4".
5. In Lotus Notes open address book and choose from menu File/Import.
6. Select file type Lotus 1-2-3 and select your Excel file.
7. In next window select: Import as Main Documents, Using form Contact, Column format defined by the WKS title and Calculate fields on form during import.
8. The file is imported.